Product Group: CE
14 New and Used from: £8.49
List Price: £10.99
Amazon Price: £10.99PlatformFeatures
- 【Controlled via Remote Control】-The remote allows you to change the color, the brightness as well as different lighting modes: blinking, fade, strobe, smooth randomly.
- 【2 separate strips & Multiple Colors Selection (RGB)】 - Can be used on both sides of the TV, 1.64ft(50 cm) for each strip, long enough for most TV. this strip is compatible with any devices with 5V USB include your phone charger/adapter to customize your workspace with vibrant LEDs to Set the Mood and Illuminate your hardware.
- 【Eliminating Eye Strain】- Add a nice back lighting to Your TV/Monitor, Reducing the Eyestrain Caused by Differences in Picture Brightness From Scene to Scene in Movies, Shows and Games
- 【Easy Installation】- simply removed the adhesive backing tape on the strips and stick them on the back of your TV. Just Plug-and-play! High-brightness LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. One Year Guarantee.
- 【100% Satisfactions and Money-Back GUARANTEED】We take full responsibility for our product and customer dissatisfaction. Any malfunction or defects, just feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help solve the problem.
Buy from Amazon
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Powered by USB do not need any other adapter or anything
- Long enough to cover most TVs, you can cut it down to length you want
- Offers Bright and Rich colors, also remember your last setting when your device turns off and will resume once the device is back on.
- Easy to install, comes with adhesive to the back of the strip (but make sure you've cleaned the surface), just peel and stick, super simple!
1. Ensure the back of your TV is free from dust before installation to avoid falling off.
2. If TV USB output cannot reach 1A, you can simply use the 5V 1A Universal USB Wall Charger to power the led strip instead when insert the led strip to TV usb port and it don't turn on or flashes
Why on earth would you need a light behind your TV ?
According to the experts "your eyes are very sensitive to even small changes in brightness. So, as on-screen content fluctuates between light and dark scenes, your pupils become constricted and dilated accordingly. This leads to eye-fatigue which then results in tiredness and possibly headaches. Having some ambient lighting in the room will allow your eyes to have a base level of room-luminance, thus avoiding this problem". Bias lighting can really help to improve your perception of contrast, and make panel monitors much easier on the eyes.
Brilliant and colorful LED lighting, more uses than just TV!
While this is marketed for a TV, you can use it for anything that has a USB 2.0 outlet: laptops, desktops, car audio, USB charger adapters, even portable USB batteries. Bling your car, bicycle, or motorcycle. Use them for cosplay, Halloween decorations/costumes, a Christmas light project, or wear it on casual Friday! You're only limited by your imagination.
2xstrips with a remote control (1.64ft(50 cm) for each strip).